Thursday, September 22

Shoutout

Some people who read this might know this already: I'm easily distracted. This is a blog about soup, but as a side note, I have this to say.
This soup blog (which, apparently, some people are excited over) has had 20 hits: 19 from the US, and 1 from Germany. To the German, I say: hi. =)


In other news, I ran the apple soup through the portions and nutrients program, like I said I eventually would; it came up with a relatively high carb count (apples do that); some fat; a miniscule amount of trans fatty acids; some proteins (milk/cream); vitamins A and C and such; and I came to realize something: the servings were about 26 ounces each, if I remember. That's 4 cups worth per serving. So, when I run the numbers for things from here on out, if you are interested in what YOU may end up eating, try to keep an eye on the serving size.
For instance, I think the carbs were at about 26 grams. But this is per 26 ounces. For a cup, if you didn't want to fill up on just soup, suddenly it goes down to about 7 grams of carbs. This makes all the results a lot easier to swallow. (Ha, ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment