Saturday, April 14

Followup ideas

So, I'm thinking about what went over really well last year. Carrot soup was something that only a few liked, but when they did they REALLY did. I happened to love adding toasted coconut to the thai chicken. Everyone loves potatoes, and beef, and seafood. And grilled cheese.
And the roasted red peppers made people just drool. And I loved apple soup.

I wonder how many of these things, these top-loved ingredients, I can combine in one meal? I don't think I should do it into a soup. I mean, I have been a fan of ratatouille lately (which is so easy I can't see why I'd post a recipe, because it'd be a little different for you than me and there's not much to it, but I probably will). But, perhaps I can find some neat way to make a full meal -- the salad, meal, dessert type of combo you get at restaurants and things -- with everyone's favorites.

Hope that'll work out well. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment