Wednesday, December 7

Ideas

I have no idea how many people actually read this because I never check my stats. I've asked people to comment and that's a no go, but maybe someone will this time.

I need a new idea for my next project. When the soups for this year run out, I need to redo them to lower some of the negative qualities -- e.g. too much salt, too much bad fat, and so forth. I'll likely pick the top 4 just to keep it simple and possibly give everyone ideas as to what alternatives there are. I'm willing to post up all the information (just realized I haven't posted up nutritional information on anything in forever.. and I thought I did. Great. I'll get on that after this exam for tomorrow is through...)
I want people to be able to access what I've found out, even if it is small potatoes in comparison to what schools and researchers tend to come up with. Why? Because I know I did it. Because it's first hand, it's from someone who needs to eat and commonly feed 3-12 people at a time depending on the time of the week, and because I'm not going to lie to anybody about what I've done and learned.

That being said, I need to find new ideas. I'm still trying to figure out how to do my independent project (I would elaborate but I think it's just a bit too much to blather on about right now). It doesn't really involve cooking as much as it needs to for this blog. I want to keep recipes on here.

I'm willing to take suggestions. Vegetarian is okay, vegan isn't. Desserts are okay. International dishes as a staple diet are okay. I'll go Italian or Indian or something for a set period of time. I can't promise things on a daily basis -- I still go to Clemson and lead a collegiate lifestyle, which is why this 1-night-a-week thing was so nice. I'm willing to cut out a  reasonable ingredient from my diet (or product).
I am not willing to live off of just soy products, but I don't mind incorporating them more into my diet.

If anyone has any ideas, or would like to share what they do, or would like to see what could work -- ANYTHING -- let me know. =)

Mellymcintyre@gmail.com is also acceptable as a way to contact me if you want to lend a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment