Monday, September 26

Notice of Nutritional Information

I have the nutritional information for the last few soups (Tomato, Butternut squash, Apple). I have done the best I could with serving size, using the most appropriate ingredients and so on and so forth.

No one, and I repeat no one, can say I'm claiming any definite health benefits with my findings, or that it's going to be exactly the same when you make it. Why? Well, for one, I'm not medically trained, so that shoots down the first one. I'm not promising any of the readers they'll live for 200 years off of my recipes. For the other, you don't have the same stores, buying habits, cooking habits, and so on, that I do. You'll yield slightly different results. I'll try to be as accurate as possible, but use it as a mildly-strict guideline, not a definitely precise post from the FDA.

There's my 'please don't sue me' two cents. Thanks. =) I'll have them up soon, by the way. To those getting emails: haha! I'm all up in your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment