Sunday, May 20

Yummy Bread

I keep experimenting with bread and it's been getting better and better. Had a couple turn out not so well, but lately it's been okay.

I liked this one. It's soft and good toasted with some peanut butter.

In order in the bread machine:
1 cup minus 2 TB of warm water 
2 TB of vanilla (to make up for the lack of the 2 TB of water. See what I did there?)
2.5 teaspoons of active dry yeast
About 3 tablespoons of milk
2 teaspoons of salt
1/3 cup of coconut
About 1/4 a bag of macadamia nuts
About 1/4-1/3 (I didn't measure it) of brown sugar
About 1 TB of cinnamon
2 ts of nutmeg
3 cups of bread flour


Bake on sweet bread =)


It's super tasty, and the only thing I wish I did was add craisins. We didn't have any at the time, unfortunately. Would have also been really good with dried cherries, or apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment